Here's a list of essential shots to consider during your branding shoot:
- Close-up headshot with a neutral background
- Headshot with your workspace or business environment in the background
- Casual headshot with a more relaxed pose
2. Lifestyle images:
- Candid shots of you working, brainstorming, or sketching ideas
- Images of you interacting with clients, customers, or team members
- Photos of you enjoying a coffee break or engaging in a hobby related to your brand
- Overview shots of your office, studio, or workspace
- Detail shots of your desk setup, tools, or equipment
- Images showcasing any branded materials or products
4. Product/service images:
- High-quality images of your products or examples of your services
- Images of your products being used or services...
In today's fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up in the competitive nature of business. However, as photographers, we have the unique opportunity to embrace the concept of community over competition. By supporting one another and celebrating each other's successes, we can create a thriving environment where everyone benefits. This blog post will discuss the importance of community within the photography industry and how it can help propel small businesses forward.
As a passionate photographer, there's no greater satisfaction than seeing your peers excel in their craft. With the rise of the "Great Resignation," we're witnessing a surge in the number of small businesses emerging across various industries. This presents a fantastic opportunity for photographers, as these budding enterprises will require professional branding imagery.
The beauty of the photography industry...